Monday, August 28, 2017

Fall is in the air 
So as I'm getting dressed this morning, I notice a slight airiness, could that be Fall knocking on Summers door🍃😄. I've gotten so use to throwing on simple outfits *complete with sandals and sunnies, lol*, Now it seems that I'm going to have to insert a sweater or jacket with my daily ensemble. I'm not saying to put on your fur coat and ugh boots but you definitely should have a cardigan or light jacket to toss on if need be. Let's not get it twisted, I'm all for Fall... especially the fashion but not quite yet, let's enjoy these last few sunny weeks of Summer. Autumn is right over the Horizon and I'm ready for all that it brings. The vintage Plaid purse and ascot I'm sporting in this picture gives a slight glimpse of Autumns beauty...and what a Beautiful Autumn it shall be🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment