Monday, August 14, 2017

Summer Chic
Summer Party... Yes friends I am going to yet another Summer party. I decided to go with a simple chic look with a touch of Louis Vuitton. A cute summer dress and a nice handbag is the perfect look for a Summer get together, especially when the invite says "Summer Chic". If it were up to me I would've worn a cool pair of jeans and a nice blouse, hey I'm all about comfy fashion. This outfit was the next best thing, it's casual with a touch of sassy flair, just right for a summer get together. When you want to dress up but don't want to feel constricted or uncomfortable go for a comfy  dress and for that extra bit of sophistication grab a great handbag and strut like Naomi Campbell....OK, I've gotta run, time for my strut... Happy Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment