Friday, June 2, 2017

Beach Babe 
So this  year for my Birthday my sister and I went to Miami, South Beach to be exact. First let me say that I hands down have the most phenomenal sister on the planet. Not only was the trip her gift to me, she took me to the most awesome places in Miami. Let's start with our fabulous hotel whose service was impeccable. They left a bottle of champagne, fresh fruit and cheese and a card. Then we went to the hotel patio where the people treated us like Queens,  private cabanas, private access to the beach and Amazing food, oh I can't forget the pool it was so hot I just had to take a dip (pictures to come). Later on we went on Ocean Drive and did some  shopping, oh boy did we do some shopping. I picked up some cool finds which I will be posting soon. Afterwards, when our day was winding down (yes, this was just the first day) we took a relaxing rest in the Jacuzzi. I can not express how happy and grateful I was (and am, we're actually still here) South Beach Miami is Amazing. I have so much more to share but I'll have to catch up with you guys later, the Beach awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment