Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Dinner at the Versace Mansion 
Yes, the caption says it all, as per my last post I told you guys that I had more to add to the story; well here it is. This is me standing in front of the cascading fountain in Versace's courtyard in his Mansion in Miami. My fabulous sister set it up so that we could have dinner at the Mansion and I couldn't have been more surprised. First let me say that the house is oh so beautiful, the architecture is phenomenal and the food amazing. We sat outside on his courtyard patio with a view of his magnificent Italian pool and surrounding grounds, so picturesque. We then had our dinner and drinks and enjoyed wonderful conversation. After dinner we had the opportunity to view the grounds and I must say the house is so unbelievably beautiful. We took so many pictures that I'll never be able to show them all (although I'm going to try, lol). Our night ended with light music and laughter. This is one I won't soon forget, My sister rocks! Stay tuned, there's much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment