Monday, June 12, 2017

Sunnie days
Summer will be here in 5,4,3,2,...yes, the warm or shall I say Hot weather will be arriving soon, so let's get ready. Nothing says Summer like a great pair of sunglasses or like most people refer to them now as Sunnies. The cool thing about sunglasses (no pun intended, lol) is that you can have twenty pairs of them and they all be different, how awesome is that. You could have a more low cost pair, which is smart because how many times have you left them somewhere or maybe even sat on them, yea I did that😄 and that's the simple reason why I never spend much on a pair of sunnies. However, I do have a few more high end pairs of my favorites for those special occasions like the Prada pictured above (which my sister picked up in her travels, she always finds the best things). With sunnies it's not about the price, it's about the look, So let's get Summer Sunnies ready, grab your favorites and let's be cool for Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment