Monday, June 19, 2017

Rock your Style 
Happy Monday fashion friends. I woke up feeling like I could conquer the world (and I can😎). So of course I had to have an outfit to match my vibe. Tossed on a cool t-shirt, a pair of semi-distressed jeans and a pair of cut out stillettos and I can not forget my Rocker girl shades (now all I need is a bass guitar and a microphone🎤). This  is why I love Fashion, you can be who you want, how you want and when you want. Don't ever limit yourself to one look, it's ok to have your own style but always be open to being versatile, there are so many Beautiful and different outfit choices, it's cool to be unique and it's so much fun. By the way the t-shirt that I'm rocking in this picture only cost $9...I'm a Rocker on a budget😂... Rock on baby🎸

No comments:

Post a Comment