Monday, June 26, 2017

Fragrance Frenzy
So you've picked out your outfit and you have your accessories all ready, now it's time to spray on your favorite fragrance. Whether it's a light flowery scent or something fruity or spicy, perfume completes and compliments your look and it can add just that extra bit of flare you need. I have quite a few perfumes and body spritzers, each one very different in scent and mood. When I'm feeling fun and flirty I tend to put on something fruity or light but when I'm feeling like a Sexy and Sassy night on the town I put on something spicy or bold yet not overpowering (nobody likes a scent that can knock a stranger to the floor😂). I love Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works body sprays for a light after shower scent but then when it's time to get dressed and go out I spray on my favorite perfume, something like this Bond no. 9 from New York (It's awesome) . Just like your shoes should compliment your outfit your fragrance should compliment you. So get to smelling (your perfumes that is😄) and make sure you pick a great one. Remember your fragrance says hello before your words do🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment