Friday, June 16, 2017

Cool Chick Style😎
That's right, I said Chick😄 'cause I'm a cool chick😎. I live for that Rider girl vibe, the Leather jacket (I'll save that for Fall), the black riding boots (grabbing them now), a chic black bag and of course a bad pair of Shades (bad meaning good meaning cool). There's nothing like a girly girl who knows that deep down she's a real cool chick. I'm loving this embellished Backpack that my sister picked up in her travels, I'm pairing it with these oh so chic Dolce & Gabbana shades (I'm gaining cool chick points as I pull this look together 😁). I think I may put on a simple summer tee and a pair of distressed jeans... We don't want to overdue it, especially when the accessories speak for themselves. It's gonna be a great weekend... Happy Friday friends😘

No comments:

Post a Comment