Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Satin in Summer 
When you think of Summer fashion you rarely think of Lounging robes but they are indeed the newest around the house fashion statement. The days of pajama sets are out (even though I'm keeping mine forever 😁) the days of fancy 'Jamas are in. I recently went to Victorias Secret for their semi-annual sale to grab some fragrances and other treats and to my surprise they had a variety of Lounging robes. At first I just glanced through them until this one I'm wearing in the picture caught my eye (and my arms, it's so soft), so I try it on and fell in love with how comfy it was. Now I'm not that girl who walks around the house in furry slippers and silk pajamas but this was so cozy. I'm forever gonna have that trusty old t-shirt and worn out shorts that I wear around the house but when I want to feel Sassy Chic, I'll be grabbing my satin robe... It's a Fashionistas dream😃😄😴

No comments:

Post a Comment