Thursday, June 15, 2017

Color me Summer 
Bright, Bold and Brilliant...its all about colors. From pom poms to sunglasses, colorful Summer accessories are all the rave right now and the more colorful the better. With Summer comes warm weather fashion and I'm all for that. One of the newest colorful trends for Summer are pompoms. Whether there on sandals, a purse or in your hair everyone's getting in on the action. Now I'm not really one for trends but I must say I'm a pom pom girl. I think it all started when I was a little girl and my mom put pom pom barrettes in my hair, thanks mom😄 (yea, she's awesome right😍), I've graduated to pom pom sandals and colorful bags. The bag pictured above is adorned with brightly colored sunglasses, the necklace is embellished with chains, stones and colorful poms and the sandals have jewels and poms all with lots of color. The key word here is color😁..  so dont be afraid to get colorful💚💛❤💙💜

No comments:

Post a Comment