Monday, June 5, 2017

Stopping by Versace's 
So this really just happened. I'm walking down Ocean Drive in Miami with my sister doing some shopping and I we come upon Gianni Versace's Mansion, yes that Versace. As I'm walking by I notice that there are guards standing around, so I try and get a pic but they only allowed it from the sidewalk (which wasn't good enough for me) so we continue on our way to get something to eat. On our way back passing by the mansion I notice that the guards weren't there at that moment, so my sister says "quick, get up there so you can get a pic", I moved like a Olympic sprinter up the steps and posed by the Versace gate (you can see the Versace symbol on the gate). Two seconds later the guards came out and kindly smiled and said "no pictures please" (they were so nice though). As I'm walking down the stairs my sister walks up and talks with the lady at the door of the mansion, I thought nothing of it (there's a second part to this story, it's so cool). I was so thrilled to have gotten this photo. It made my entire day (along with the shopping). We continued on down south beach and enjoyed the rest of our day. South Beach is so beautiful, a simple dress (like the one I'm wearing in the photo) is the perfect attire for a stroll down Ocean Drive. Summer is here and I'm so ready for it. See you in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment