Thursday, June 22, 2017

Green with Envy 
I love color the brighter and more vibrant the better and with Summer here Im ready to be colorific. There's nothing that makes an outfit more joyful than beautiful bright colors... Greens, Oranges, Yellows, Reds, Blues, they're all so beautiful on a stylish outfit (not to mention they make your look pop with vibrancy) The ensemble I'm wearing is so eye catching, Bold and Brilliant. I love the color green, it's actually my birthstone color (May is the Emerald, woo-hoo😙). I paired these palm tree printed pants with a simple flowy fringe tank top and of course a cute pair of Tory Burch flip flops. Colors are so fashionable and never go out of style meaning they will always be on trend (even though I set my own trends😄 and so should you😍). So don't be afraid to add some color to your stylish masterpiece, it will really make your outfit sing out loud🎶 (not really I just like the wordplay😆)... Now let's go get colorful💚💛💖💜💙

No comments:

Post a Comment