Wednesday, June 14, 2017

That's a Wrap! 
Oh yes, your girl is wearing a Headwrap and I'm just as surprised as you are. I've never been into the whole headwrap fashion but recently (on a I don't feel like doing my hair day😁) i decided to give it a try. I actually forgot that I even had it until I started looking for my hair brush and I came upon it in my "Hair drawer" you know that drawer that you toss all your hair essentials into. So after a few attempts I figure out how to wrap it and I find out that it was quite simple to wrap. I must say that after wearing it for awhile I started to like the look and then I thought about it, there are hundreds of wraps out there in every print and style... I had found my new hair trend. So the next time I'm having an "I don't feel like doing my hair" kinda day... Hello Headwrap😄. Grant it I'm not going to sport this look too much in Summer but Winter better get ready... It's gonna be a Wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment